5 months ago
O2 is the commercial brand of Telefónica UK Limited, a leading digital communications company owned by Telefónica S.A. With over 25 million customers across the UK, O2 is one of the world’s most innovative companies putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We are much more than just a network. We open up the endless possibilities of technology, connecting our customers to the things that they love and exploring new ways to open up the world for them.
We are always on the lookout for great talent. Just like our customers, we offer our employees more. From a choice of benefits, rewards, training and ongoing career development there are many reasons to join O2.
About the team
The Transformation Programme (Accelerate O2) has been given the role of delivering a major transformation across O2’s operating model over the next two years.
The Business Change work stream within the Transformation Programme will play a major part in this delivery, engaging the business effectively over the programme lifecycle, supporting the business prepare for the transformation and de-risking the adoption of this significant change.
About the role
The Adoption and PGLS (Post Go Live Support) Manager will support the Adoption and PGLS Lead in developing the framework for adoption and post-go live support. They will work closely with business functions to help identify PGLS requirements for all transformation changes, ensuring the PGLS framework is followed. They will be responsible for ensuring the Adoption KPIs / metrics including lead and lag measures, business owners, targets, and controls are documented. They will assist in running PGLS and Adoption Governance forums
* Assist in the development of the Adoption and PGLS framework
* Work with business functions to enable them to capture PGLS requirements and develop plans to deliver the required support, ensuring the PGLS framework is followed
* Capture and document agreed Adoption KPIs / metrics pre-go live. Ensuring each has an agreed business owner, lead and / or lag measures and clear measurement plans in place.
* Post go-live responsible for collating Adoption metrics from business area’s for review within governance
* Develop triage process for issues during Post Go Live, working with run and operate, IT and dual running.
* Create and manage plans to transition from PGLS to BAU
Key skills / Experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish strong relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, strong collaboration, partnership and influencing skills
• Ability to work independently as well as be part of a fast paced team
• Ideally some Adoption / PGLS delivery capability / experience
• Experience of working within a PGLS environment preferably as part of a large transformation programme
• Understanding of KPIs / metrics / lead and lag measures
• Understanding of programme strategy / scope / objectives and how this supports wider O2 business objectives
Salary and benefits:
We are looking to pay a competitive salary (depending on experience) for this position, and in addition we have some great benefits that could include a bonus, life cover, health care, holiday entitlement and lots of flexible benefits too.
Telefonica`s commitment to a great work-life balance allows us to consider flexible approaches to working. Like to know more? Feel free to raise it.
Joining Telefonica means opening up a world of freedom, support and possibility. A fascinating world where you`ll be able to think bigger, be bolder and try new things. And where there are endless opportunities to develop your career.
There`s so much to discover. Your adventure starts here.
10 days ago
only 18 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close