3 months ago
• Change Managers within the Product Operations Change Practice within our Operations and Delivery Community
• One permanent position and one 12 month fixed term contract
• Based in either our Bournemouth or Northampton admin centres
• £42,370 - £47,078 a year on a 35 hour a week contract
• Send in your applications by 13th January 2019
In this role you will scope, plan, manage and deliver, medium scale projects or a portfolio of smaller change initiatives across Product Operations, ensuring change is effectively delivered at the required pace, to the appropriate standards and delivers the required benefits and customer service.
All of our people have commitments and interests outside of their working day. The diversity that brings is something our colleagues and our members really value. We recognise that traditional working patterns don’t work for everyone, so we’re delighted to welcome your application for this role on a full time hours basis or on a flexible working basis.
Examples of the types of flexible working we offer include reduced hours, part time and condensed hours.
We guarantee that your application will be judged only on the skills and capabilities you can offer compared to the requirements of the role, and also that we’ll be open and transparent in our conversations with you about how your specific preferences can be accommodated against the demands of this position.
Who we're looking for
As a minimum requirement you’ll have:
• A previous track record of delivering medium to large business change activity
• Excellent leadership, stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
• Proven management experience in the financial services environment and able to demonstrate an aptitude for leadership; also acting as a role model for the change community and wider department
• Proven ability as a confident communicator who can build, maintain and influence senior stakeholder relationships, including 3rd party suppliers
• Expert knowledge of project and business change management principles/methodologies and their application within Nationwide, along with knowledge of Operational Excellence and associated improvement methodologies
It would be nice if you also had:
• A full understanding of Product Operations, its strategy, change programme and how this relates to Nationwide’s current strategy and business plans
• An understanding of how delivery, operational and conduct risk relate to projects and business change
• A degree and/or relevant professional qualification
What you'll be doing
You will be responsible for managing the implementation of medium scale change initiatives and projects into Product Operations; being fully accountable for the planning, coordination and implementation of the agreed deliverables to time, cost and quality standards. Acting as an ambassador for Product Operations, you will champion the customer (internal and external) as part of change delivery.
Developing and leading virtual teams whilst working closely with Senior Management to ensure projects are resourced effectively and delivered in accordance with framework and standards. By determining the detailed impact of change upon the business area, you will shape project activity to incorporate the needs of the operation, maintaining a holistic view of all other impacting activity.