9 months ago
• A Change Consultant in our Product Operations Change Practice within our Operations & Delivery community on a 12month fixed term contract
• Based across our Bournemouth or Northampton admin centres
• Salary £30,506 - £44,065 (dependent on current salary and banding) based on a permanent, full time or flexible working contract.
• Send in your applications by 13th January 2019.
In this role you will manage small scale projects impacting Product Operations or Document Management, either as part of operational transformation activity or as business readiness for Corporate change activity, both of which may require you to support a Senior Change Manager or Change Manager in work stream delivery of larger projects or to lead smaller changes on your own.
All of our people have commitments and interests outside of their working day. The diversity that brings is something our colleagues and our members really value. We recognise that traditional working patterns don’t work for everyone, so we’re delighted to welcome your application for this role on a full time hours basis or on a flexible working basis.
Examples of the types of flexible working we offer include reduced hours, part time and condensed hours.
We guarantee that your application will be judged only on the skills and capabilities you can offer compared to the requirements of the role, and also that we’ll be open and transparent in our conversations with you about how your specific preferences can be accommodated against the demands of this position.
Who we're looking for
As a minimum requirement you’ll:
• Have knowledge of change management and process improvement principles/methodologies, their application within Nationwide and experience of delivering local or small to medium scale business change activity into operational teams.
• Have excellent organisational, planning, communication and stakeholder management skills; you will be able to successfully liaise across project teams and business areas up to senior management level to ensure successful business readiness for change implementations through managing and implementing small scale changes across Product Operations and Document Management and supporting implementation of medium scale changes.
It would be nice if you also had:
• An understanding of the Operations & Delivery community and in particular Product Operations and Document Management, including their purpose, strategy and operational processes.
What you'll be doing
Working with Senior Change Managers and Change Managers you will:
• Implement medium and large scale projects into Product Operations and Document Management, or lead delivery of smaller projects and change initiatives.
• Engage and build relationships with operational SMEs across the operational teams to ensure any change affecting Product Operations or Document Management is managed effectively.
• Act as an ambassador for the Operations & Delivery community, championing the customer (internal and external) as part of change delivery and ensuring you represent the needs of the Community within corporate projects that will both drive forward delivery, but also influence decision making and ensuring alignment with Operations & Delivery strategy.
• Build and manage relationships with cross-Community contacts at all levels; establishing an effective working relationship between all members of the change team.
• Determine the detailed impact of change upon the operational teams, shaping project activity to include the needs of the operational areas, providing implementation support and work stream management as required.
• Apply appropriate change/project management practices to all project activity, ensuring that all project and operational risks are identified, assessed and managed through to satisfactory resolution.