3 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Case Manager to join our team on a Fixed Term Contract.
As Case Manager you will be joining The Specialist Redress Teams’ and your role will be to contact customers of Aviva who have been disadvantaged due to historic process errors.
Other responsibilities will include; initiate contact with our customers and be responsible for ensuring customers receive a seamless journey throughout the duration of the process of making it right.
This is an opportunity to develop your relationship building skills with both customers and other areas of the business that will support you in your role.
Duties & Responsibilities
* You will assist in managing a portfolio of redress cases from initial customer contact through to payment of redress, supporting the customer, or their dependants through the redress journey. Setting customer expectations and delivering on promises.
* You will need to be able to maintain and complete customer notes in both a timely and accurate manner as other areas of the business will be reliant upon your records.
* You will also identify and act upon opportunities to continually improve the redress process and customer outcomes.
* You will ensure cases are handled in accordance with regulatory requirements and to a high quality standard.
* I’m looking for someone who is a natural ‘people person’ with genuine customer focus & desire to improve our customers’ experience of Aviva.
* You need to have excellent communication skills both written & verbal with a strong ability to personalise & tailor approach to suit the audience.
Skills & Experience required
* A sound knowledge of Pension Products.
* Previous complaint handling experience would be beneficial.
What will you get for this role?
* Up to £28,000 depending on skills, experience and qualifications
* Generous defined contribution pension scheme
* Annual performance related bonus and pay review
* Minimum holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
* Up to 30% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family
* Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Equal Opportunity Statement
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
As a disability confident employer we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability, (As defined in The Equality Act 2010) whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. (By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean that you must provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required, as well as meeting any of the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential). Please apply through the website and then email the contact listed in the advert to notify us that you meet the conditions for the guaranteed interview scheme.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Shanice Morgan in the Resourcing team on email@example.com or.
Closing date Monday 21st January 2019
About UsWe help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.