2 months ago
Personal Estate Manager (Customer Service)
Starting Salary at £25,000 pa - Negotiable depending on experience
Full-time (37.5 hours)
• A minimum of 3 years in a customer service focused environment.
• Experience in advising/providing support on highly technical services/products
• Proven experience in pro-actively managing a high customer caseload.
• Highly resilient.
• Experience in full estate administration or probate.
• Experience in speaking with customers in distressing circumstances such as bereavement.
• 25 days Holiday Entitlement (Increasing annually to 30)
• Buy or Sell up to 5 days holiday per year
• Health Cash Plan : Cash back for Dental, optical and other treatments
• PERKS : Employee discounts across a range of high street products.
• Income protection insurance
• Life assurance policy
• Company pension (Matched contribution up to 5%)
• 12 weeks Enhanced Parental leave policy
• Cycle to work scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Free Office Fruit
• Premium “Bean to Cup” coffee machine
Kings Court Trust: We aim to be the most successful and respected estate administration business in the UK. A regulated business, founded in 2002, we only do one thing: estate administration. We are totally focused on our purpose, helping families to move on. Our business partners refer their clients to us and we provide our innovative and highly customer focused service to the family. As a result of this, we provide value to our partners. This value can be achieved by tailoring the outcome to the business partner depending on their service or commercial requirements.
We are looking for dedicated Personal Estate Managers to join our Customer Service Delivery team in a highly customer focused and past paced environment. In delivering the full estate administration process you will manage around 100 estates at any given time. Carrying out full reviews, ensuring the operational teams are completing the work required to progress the estate and meet your client’s expectations and effectively manage communication with clients and business partners.
You will work tirelessly on customer service excellence whilst continuously improving communications with clients/business partners. You will have a “customer-first, all the time” attitude.
You will ensure that we do everything in our power to make sure that unnecessary stress, anxiety, unexpected obstacles and a generally gruelling or difficult estate administration experience does not happen to the families that entrust us to take care of their estate administration.
Whilst professional experience is of high importance to us as a business in finding the right candidates, it is of equal importance that they are a suitable fit for the culture we offer as a business. We uphold four core values and behaviours: Pro-activity, Professionalism, Pride and Politeness. The right candidates will uphold these values in all aspects of their work whilst inspiring their colleagues to do the same.
• Take ownership and responsibility for individual estates ensuring you provide the right levels of contact, support and advice to your clients and business partners
• Responding to incoming emails/telephone calls and check quality of correspondence before dispatch
• Ability to provide support levels required in difficult circumstances, helping families to move on
• Taking all incoming calls from customers/business partners and ensuring that you apply a customer first approach every time and make informed decisions in the best interest of the customer
• Work closely with our technical services team and operational teams ensuring they are progressing the files in line with customer service standards and individual client/business partner needs
• Initial calls to clients & business partners to establish a communication plan
• Advise the client on other services available to them and the benefits of these services
• Make suggestions for improvements to customer service and take ownership/responsibility for effective implementation. Assist with company and department projects
• Provide guidance and support to our business partners
• Support Sales : Assist sales with the on-boarding process and ensure suitable business partner training is delivered in order to manage client expectations. Assist with improving the transition from sale to service delivery
• Attend client meetings and assist with delivery of webinars if required
• Manage relationships across service delivery and the wider business to ensure effective transition between departments working through the transfer of responsibilities and aligning the operational processes
Skills & Experience:
• Excellent communication skills at all levels and exceptional organisational and time management skills are a pre-requisite
• Candidates should be self-motivated, have a keen attention to detail and be proactive at all times, seeking new ways to enhance customer service delivery and controls ensuring that improvements are delivered effectively
• Must have a customer focus approach at all times. Empathy with the families with a genuine desire to help them to move on and be prepared to go above and beyond in order to provide support
• Strong presentation skills
Kings Court Trust wants to meet the aims and commitments set out in its equal opportunities policy statement. This includes not discriminating under the Equality Act 2010, and building an accurate picture of the make-up of the workforce in encouraging equality and diversity.
Please click on the apply button below submit your application.
29 days ago
only 21 days until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close