7 months ago
Join us as a Sales Advisor (Retail) working at our Sky retail stands in shopping Centre’s, approaching new and existing customers to have great sales conversations and bring all of our fantastic products to life through demonstrations. Speaking with the customer you’ll ask the right questions so that you are able to gain a quick understanding of what’s important to them and give them a tailored solution to their needs.
This is a Permanent and Full time position, 40 hours per week, working in the Carlow and Wexford Retail stores.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package, an excellent pension scheme, private health care and a share save scheme. There’s a great range of other benefits which fit around your needs too.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• As a member of the Retail Team, you’ll help drive sales and engage face to face with new and existing customers by creating a tailored package to suit their needs.
• Working to meet daily and weekly sales targets
• Having fantastic sales conversations with both new and existing customers
• Gaining a clear understanding of what’s important to each customer so that you can give them a tailored solution
• Approaching customers and generating interest in Sky’s products and services
• Naturally driven to meet sales targets
• A strong communicator with an engaging personality
• Confident, outgoing and hardworking
• Customer focused with a natural sales flair
• Sales experience in a target-driven environment is essential
• Passionate about all things Sky
Sky is Europe's leading entertainment company and serves over 22 million customers across five countries. Our business in the UK and Ireland has come a long way since starting out as a satellite broadcaster in 1989 and we’re not stopping there. We’re home to award-winning teams for everything from Customer Service to Marketing, from Technology to Finance, meaning there’s plenty of opportunity for you, no matter what your career goals.
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented and collaborative people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today. Sky is happy to talk flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Background Check.
Believe in Better