9 months ago
Want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding environment for a company that offers a whole host of great benefits to its staff? Confused.com is looking for a Product Manager who will be responsible for accelerating growth in our car buying, selling and valuations products.
This role represents a chance to progress your career in a market-leading digital financial services business, with future opportunities in senior product leadership, digital marketing or commercial management.
You’ll use your existing experience to define products, identify and implement improvements, identify routes to market and deliver sector-leading customer journeys. In addition to this, you’ll have the opportunity to manage in-house products and significant third-party relationships, both of which make a material impact to the success of the business.
Confused.com is an agile organisation, and we’ll empower you to make your own decisions, and be able to see the effect of implementing changes in real-time.
About the role
* You will manage all aspects of car shopping products, including car valuations, selling, buying and vehicle history checks reporting into the Head of Car shopping.
* Working with the head of department to develop the strategies and budgets for the products.
* You’ll work closely with design and UX experts to continuously improve customer journeys and conversions through the website.
* Responsibilities will include managing the product backlog of changes with a ring-fenced IT team to deliver continuous updates to the website.
* Working closely with marketing specialists to deliver engaging products and maximise opportunities to engage with customers.
* Managing data alongside our Business Intelligence team and insight specialists to better understand customers and make data driven decisions on product improvements.
About the team
The product team sits within a fast-paced environment, within which you’ll be exposed to all aspects of the Confused.com business - from proposition planning and customer research, through design and customer experience, to IT development and marketing. You’ll be supported by a range of experts and specialists in their chosen fields, and work alongside our senior team.
At Confused.com we’re looking for talented individuals with the right attitude and potential to succeed. We’re not necessarily expecting somebody to have previous experience in the exact role on offer. However, there are a few key attributes that might help you stand out in your application for this role:
* You’ll be proactive, highly self-motivated and numerate, with a clear focus on achieving measurable results and hitting targets.
* You may have had previous experience in a similar role, either in product management, project management or product marketing.
* Previous experience in a car buying/selling/valuations role or company.
* You’ll be a strategic thinker with strong persuasion skills.
* You’ll need to be well organised with a proven track record of delivery.
* Most of all, you’re the kind of person who likes a challenge.
We're relaxed on dress code and are social in and out of work. Without blowing our own trumpet too much, we think it's pretty sweet working at Confused.com!
If you have any questions about the role or Confused.com as a business, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to apply for the role then please complete the application form.