Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Car Sales Executive Required in Woking.
Salary: Up to £25,000 Basic, OTE £40,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Vehicle Sales Executive Required for Car Dealership - Car Sales Jobs Woking
Automotive Vehicle Sales Executive Required for Well Established Car Dealership in the Woking area.
Our Client a well respected Main Car Dealership in the Woking area is currently looking to hire a Vehicle Sales Executive to join their team in their busy forecourt.
You will be responsible for selling new and used Vehicles form a Main Car Dealer site in Woking, Surrey.
Motor Trade experience is not essential, we are looking for a candidate with a background in sales.
Duties may, but they will commonly include:
* Greeting customers, discussing their needs and advising them on the most suitable vehicle,
* Arranging test drives,
* Negotiating sale and trade-in prices,
* Working out finance arrangements and packages, which may include organising registration plates, road tax and delivery of vehicles,
* Highlighting any additional products relevant to the customer,
* Processing orders and completing relevant paperwork, which may include carrying out stock checks using manufacturers' databases,
* Updating customers on the progress of orders and contacting potential customers to update them about new vehicles and deals,
* Updating stock lists,
* Managing advertising and updating the website,
* Keeping the forecourt and cars clean and tidy,
* Providing potential customers with relevant literature and information,
* Inspecting vehicles pre- and post- sale,
You will be working as part of a team and will need to demonstrate:
* A confident and outgoing personality,
* A smart appearance with a polite and professional approach,
* Good communication and listening skills,
* A high level of numeracy,
* Good negotiating skills,
* The ability to build and maintain good customer relations,
* Confidence in using IT software,
* A genuine interest in vehicles,
* The ability to explain technical information to people who are not experts,
* Good organisational skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure,
* The ability to work both as part of a team and alone, without supervision.
If you are interested in this Car Sales Job or would like to know about other Motor Trade Sales Jobs in Woking, Surrey please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement Today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.
To apply please send your CV to Martin Bane quoting J80970, Car Sales Executive, Guildford.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.