Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Car Sales Executive Required in Plymouth.
Salary: Up to £12,000 Basic, OTE £35,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Car Sales Executive Required For Vehicle Main Dealership - Motor Trade Jobs - Plymouth
Our Client an established Vehicle Main Dealership requires a money hungry Car Sales Executive with a proven track record in Motor Trade Sales to join their busy team.
Car Sales Executive Responsibilities:
* Attend morning sales meetings.
* Maintain diary records.
* Process sales enquiries as to the agreed process.
* Achieve agreed prospecting activity levels.
* Achieve agreed conversion, demonstration, finance penetration levels.
* Attend on and off-site promotional events.
* Follow-up on all enquiries and Process leads.
* Complete the all documentation accurately.
* Arrange new and used cars on display.
* Telephone customers after hand-over to check satisfaction.
* Explain the warranty, service arrangements and introduce to after sales team.
What our Client offers:
* On Target Earnings of £35,000
* Company Car and fuel allowance for travel from home to work.
* Full management and development support.
* 22 Days holiday per year + bank holidays.
Motor trade Car Sales experience is essential to the role.
This is one of many Car Sales Executive Jobs in the Area, so if you are interested in this Automotive Vacancy or want to know about other Motor Trade Jobs in Plymouth and Devon, please get in contact with James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement today!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.
To apply please send your CV to James Gilchrist quoting J79967, Car Sales Executive, Plymouth.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright