Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Car Sales Executive Required in Hertfordshire.
Salary: Up to £12,000 Basic, OTE £40,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Used Vehicle Sales Executive required for Main Car Dealer - Hertfordshire
Our Client, a Main Dealer based in Hertfordshire, are currently looking for a Used Car Sales Executives for their busy automotive main car dealership.
The aim of the role is to sell both Used vehicles, Accessories, Finance, Finance related products, Warranties, with the aim of reaching and exceeding targets.
Main duties will include:
* To follow up present bank of customers.
* To appraise part-exchange vehicles in a professional manner and agree valuation with Sales Manager.
* To offer and arrange test drives for customers.
* Keeping customers informed of delivery progress and advise Customers of any delay.
* To carry out paperwork duties in a precise and efficient manner.
* To ensure displays are maintained to high standard.
* Resolve any queries, which may arise and collect payment from customers who do not have an established credit account before releasing the vehicle.
* Maintain a smart and clean appearance and carry out all duties in a safe and courteous manner.
If you have a proven track record in main dealer Car Sales and looking for a new challenge then is your opportunity to take that next step in your career!
Main Dealer Motor Trade experience in the role is essential.
To apply please send your CV to Kristian Gowing quoting J77513, Car Sales Executive, Hertfordshire.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.