Car Sales Consultant
Our client operates from 12 Vauxhall dealerships in Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, Buckinghamshire and Bedfordshire, making it one of the largest Vauxhall retailers in the UK.
They are part of a Group of Companies which employs over 650 people and operates from 20 sites.
Position: Sales Consultant
Location: Milton Keynes
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Average of 44.5 hours per week based on: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6.00pm, with an hour for lunch; Saturday 8.30am to 5.00pm, with an hour for lunch (the Saturday will entitle you to half a day off in lieu during the week).; Sunday 10.00am to 4.00pm which will entitle you to a day off in lieu during the week.
Salary: £40k OTE
Benefits: Company Car; 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays); Pension scheme; Life assurance; Childcare voucher scheme; Cycle to work purchase scheme; Preferential parts, service and labour rates; Discounts on new and used vehicles; Free access to health and wellbeing support services; Free refreshments.
About the role:
They have an exciting opportunity for a target driven individual who is looking to join a successful car dealership. If you take great pride in genuinely helping customers and earning their trust, so they keep coming back to you again and again, then look no further. Right now, our client's sales team in Milton Keynes is looking for a highly motivated individual with a passion for providing exceptional levels of customer service, to join them as a Sales Consultant.
These are challenging roles where customer care always comes first; you'll take the time to talk to people, build a genuine rapport and identify their exact preferences and requirements. In return, they'll take the time to give you all the support you need to build a successful career.
- Presenting the features and benefits of the various models in the Vauxhall range to help customers select the right vehicle to meet their needs
- Explaining to customers how Vauxhall’s market leading technology makes driving safer, smarter and more fun, as well as being kinder to the environment
- Providing the highest levels of customer service, ensuring that the customer remains delighted with their new car, both now and in the future
- You will not only be responsible for selling vehicles, but will be confident in selling and promoting Finance, Insurance products and Paint Protection
- Ensuring that customers receive the right products to suit their needs, in accordance with both Company and regulatory standards
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships
- Organised with good administration skills
- Competent in using IT systems
- A background of delivering exceptional customer service
- An impressive track record of achieving sales objectives profitably
- A proven track record of closing deals
- Ambitious and committed to building a long-term career based on loyal, happy customers
Please note a driving license is an essential requirement for this role.
You may have experience of the following: Sales Consultant, Sales Executive, Car Sales Executive, Car Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive, Account Manager, Sales Manager, etc.