7 months ago
O2 is the commercial brand of Telefonica UK Limited, a leading digital communications company owned by Telefnica S.A. With over 25 million customers across the UK, O2 is one of the world`s most innovative companies putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We are much more than just a network. We open up the endless possibilities of technology, connecting our customers to the things that they love and exploring new ways to open up the world for them.
We are always on the lookout for great talent. Just like our customers, we offer our employees more. From a choice of benefits, rewards, training and ongoing career development there are many reasons to join O2.
About the team:
Our Marcomms team is a powerful team always reaching for breakthrough thinking – always considering our customer segments, customer journeys, and customer benefits. This optimised customer focus (we measure everything and have stretch KPI targets) combined with clever and unique campaign designs and the very, very best creative in the UK will deliver our commercial success. O2 is the challenger Brand deep in its DNA and our Marcomms team reflects and believes this. We run the through the line marcomms for all channels – from big brand campaigns like the award winning ‘Be More Dog’, to the daily and weekly communications of our trading offers and market differentiation, to social media always on content and experience, and, of course, our market leading Sponsorship and events activation. Specifically, it is made up 6 teams: Campaign Planning, Campaign Management, Digital Excellence, Brand Strategy & Guardianship, Creative & Content, and Sponsorship & Events.
The Campaign & Audience Management team deliver all our campaigns to existing customers big and small, in all channels. As such, it covers the full demand funnel from consumer marketing, through to content and experience campaigns in digital channels. It works in tandem with all of our Marcomms teams, collaboratively and effectively, to create both unique personalised programmes and award winning creative executions through the line – delivering a seamless and brilliant customer focus.
Reporting into the Campaign Lead, you’ll be responsible for developing highly targeted, personalised multichannel standalone campaigns and programmes including our O2 Priority and sponsorship campaigns. This entails being clear on what the Campaign brief seeks to achieve and developing clear agency and data briefs which will effectively deliver against KPIs. The jobholder will co-ordinate will multiple stakeholders and create audience profiles within our data & brief the data fulfilment team, and creative agencies. You drive the management of the end to end campaign process and reporting on performance, with a clear focus on stakeholder management within the business.
Some of the more specific responsibilities include:
* Reporting on spend of the digital budget within your campaigns, , liaising with agencies and internal stakeholders, ensuring all PO’s are raised & tracked
* Management of coordinating the production and communication of messaging across all channels.
* Working with all business areas to creating a compelling brief & KPI’s for each campaign
* Management and input to the strategic view and implementation of industry leading customer journeys.
* Managing the collaboration of all insight and learnings and ensuring these are fed into a robust test and learn plan
* Collaborating with our Customer Experience & Insight team to create bespoke audiences for our multichannel campaigns & manage data briefing into our data delivery team.
* Work closely with other members of team to provide relevant updates on new media and innovations and how they may be used in future campaigns.
* Ensure weekly status updates are provided to all key stakeholders, manage the briefing for campaign evaluations & share successes and learnings with the wider business.
* Report on key programme performance indicators and early test results and align team to key insights & implications
What we need from you:
* Organisational skills essential – you’ll need to juggle multi projects at any one time and always have the latest information to hand – or know where to get it.
* First-class communication skills are essential. You will know how to engage and influence senior level managers within the business and in agencies.
* A taste for teamwork. You’ll need to work across all levels and directorates across O2 as well as our creative agencies.
* Get up and go. To motivate yourself and your team. You’ll set high levels of vision and direction and never settle for second best.
* A fantastic eye for detail when it comes to creative – nothing passes you by.
* Have big ideas on what makes a great brand, great creative and great campaigns. And know how to execute.
* Must thrive in a fast-moving and highly changeable environment.
* Eager for more responsibility.
Salary and benefits:
We are looking to pay a competitive salary (depending on experience) for this position, and in addition we have some great benefits that could include a bonus, life cover, health care, holiday entitlement and lots of flexible benefits too.
Telefonica’s commitment to a great work-life balance allows us to consider flexible approaches to working. Like to know more? Feel free to raise it.
Joining Telefonica means opening up a world of freedom, support and possibility. A fascinating world where you’ll be able to think bigger, be bolder and try new things. And where there are endless opportunities to develop your career.
There’s so much to discover. Your adventure starts here.