3 months ago
Campaign Management Executive
Our client is one of the fastest growing regional advertising agencies in the UK. They have a strong mix of local, regional and national clients across a number of sectors including retail, public sector, recruitment, education and services.
The Offline team work across all traditional media channels including TV, Radio, Press, Outdoor as well as other new channels and ambient media. They also have a full in house digital, design and development team working on Web/App development, Animation, Graphic Design and multi-platform online marketing.
Position Overview : Campaign Management Executive
Our client is currently looking to expand their Campaign Management team to ensure they maintain high levels of service. The ‘Campaign Management Executive’ will provides internal support for Account Managers and Account Directors; also working closely with all media owner suppliers and a variety of related job responsibilities.
The successful candidate will work closely with Account Managers and Media suppliers to plan, book and monitor client media campaigns. They will be involved in media campaigns from pitch to billing, so will be well placed to take up an Account Manager or Account Director role in the future.
This task-oriented position requires someone that is able to consistently meet daily deadlines, is highly organised and has strong attention to detail. The perfect role for someone looking to start or build on their initial career in advertising.
• Responsible for proactively managing the day-to-day activities of assigned accounts with clients and Media suppliers : providing and requesting information required for media campaign planning and booking
• Provide internal support to Account Managers : creating presentations, provision of planning information, booking, tracking and billing for media campaigns
• Complete work within appropriate SLA/deadline on a daily basis: setting up distribution reports, campaign set up, compiling internal campaign trackers, entering in delivery #’s etc.
• Ensure the quality of services and solutions, including satisfactory resolution of all support requests, and troubleshooting of all reporting or data issues.
• Facilitate and ensure contract billing process is administered with quality in a timely manner.
• Manage and/or participate in ongoing process improvement initiatives.
• Organised with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, and a positive problem-solving approach.
• Proven communication skills (written & verbal)
• Experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Powerpoint
• Some understanding of the online media marketplace is preferable
• Self-motivated, independent thinker and a team player, who will hit the ground running.
• Proven ability to handle multiple deliverables with tight deadlines, manage competing priorities, and consistently perform in high pressure environments.
• Ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of management.
Please submit your CV and current contact details online today.
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
7 days ago
only 7 hours until close