7 months ago
We are currently looking for Retentions Advisors to help with recent growth within the company, so if you are looking for a new challenge working in an exciting, face paced environment then this is the role for you!
We are looking for positive customer focused individuals. People who use their personality and drive to ensure all customers receive the attention and service they expect.
Whatever your background, it is paramount to us that you are passionate about great customer service and achieving realistic KPI’s. We want great people that can engage confidently over the phone and are able to deliver value to the customer.
As a retentions advisor you will be receiving calls as well as dialling out to existing customers who may have expressed their wish to leave. Listening and interacting with each customer, ensuring every step is taken to retain their business and remind them of the various reasons that lead them to choose Verastar to begin with. All whilst adhering to company policies and procedures but don’t panic – Our 3-week training course, and ongoing training and development will make certain your provided with the highest level of skills to succeed in the role!
* Discounts off holidays, high street stores, restaurants and many more!
* Annual Summer and Christmas Party!
* 31 days holiday each year (including bank holidays) increasing to 33 days after one years’ service.
* Opportunity to earn up to £460 in bonuses on a quarterly basis in addition to monthly commission
* Company pension scheme.
* Flexible benefits including buy and sell holidays and childcare vouchers.
* Free Life Assurance for all employees.
* Pay Progression scheme - Enabling you to increase your salary as you develop your skills on a 4-tier basis.
What you want to know
Hours: Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm NO weekend, evenings or bank holidays.
Salary: Starting at £16,350 with the opportunity to rise to £17,940 in your first 12 months on our pay progression scheme.
Including uncapped monthly commission (OTE £24,000)
To arrange an Immediate interview, apply today!
As one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing, independent business to business telecoms and utility providers, we’re looking to continue the expansion of our successful call centre operation.