3 months ago
Business Support Team Manager
Job Number: 21858
Location: Carphone Warehouse Business, Poole (5323)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Full Time / Permanent
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and Services Company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland We stand on the forefront of our industry, and we’re committed to staying there.
Right now, we are recruiting for an enthusiastic person to join our Business Service Support team as a Team Leader. The purpose of this role is to support the management in the smooth running of the team, making sure that customer orders are processed and dealt with effectively and efficiently. Using your excellent communication skills, you will liaise with customers, building rapport whist accurately obtaining all customer information required to answer queries relating to their account, bill tariffs, orders, updating our internal systems and ensure all paperwork / policies are adhered to.
What will you do as Team Leader of the Service Support team?
* Day to day management of customer service function within the B2B contact centre.
* Lead a high performing team of Service agents through an effective performance management process.
* Ensure all post sale queries in a timely and efficient manner.
* Ensure the team are always up to date with all supplier/product changes, promos and propositions.
* Design, build and develop the most efficient business processes to perform world class post-sale support.
* Deliver a reactive inbound customer service function as efficiently as possible; prioritising issues ensuring regular progress updates on any ongoing issues.
* Ensure all direct customer contact is recorded promptly and accurately on the CRM system; overseeing corrective action to improve the quality of data records.
* Provide a proactive customer service for high volume and high value customers to ensure maximum satisfaction at all times; resolving issues in these accounts as a priority with discretion assured for all VIPs/Key accounts.
* Work to identify any inefficient processes and apply corrective action; Completing governance and compliance, identifying risks to the business and the actions to mitigate this risk.
Working for Dixons Carphone will make you proud. You’ll build great relationships with the rest of your team and celebrate your individual and group successes together. You’ll be an ambassador of the Dixons Carphone brand, while inspiring customers and colleagues alike.
Benefits of working for Dixons Carphone:
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Colleague discount at Carphone Warehouse & Currys PC World
* Pension Scheme
* Life Assurance
* Optical Vouchers
* Cycle to work scheme
* Perks at Work
* Employee Assistance Programme
Expect lots of support and encouragement while you’re here. You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.