5 months ago
Job Title: Business Support Analyst
Salary: £22,000 plus benefits
12-month fixed-term contract
The Sales Support Team at Accenture is looking for enthusiastic and diligent graduates to join their team. The position will last 12 months, with the possibility of being offered a permanent role at the end of this 12-month period.
How to apply
Please note, it is a mandatory requirement that you include a cover letter with your CV when applying in order to be considered for this role. Your cover letter should enable us to understand why this role is right for you and why you are right for this role with Accenture. Without that understanding we are unable to consider your application as part of our recruitment process.
Who we are and what we do
Our team works on multi-million pound sales opportunities across a range of industries, clients and Accenture offerings. The team provides a variety of services to opportunity-specific sales teams. These include client response writing, customised research, case study searching, as well as end-to-end management of proposal delivery to clients. The team comprises of both onshore and offshore individuals in the delivery of its services, giving members a chance to gain experience of cross-cultural working.
As a Business Support Analyst within sales you will be able to undertake work across a variety of industries, clients and offerings. You will work with the team to support sales teams across the business, taking opportunities through different stages of the Accenture Sales Process. The activities you would typically undertake, may include:
* Undertaking research to source specialised responses and content for proposals
* Providing and authoring responses and content for sales proposals for clients
* Identifying case studies and references to demonstrate past client successes
* Performing editorial and proof reading
* Engaging with other internal teams to source and validate sales information
* Assist with the development of our library of sales materials
You will also have the opportunity to take part in a rotational work placement scheme working across other teams within Accenture, to help build and deepen your knowledge and skill base.
What's in It for You
You will benefit from the following experience:
* Working in a live sales environment
* Awareness of the internal sales process, tools and assets of a large company
* Familiarity with multiple clients and business areas across industries
* Exposure to senior stakeholders
* Benefit from internal training programmes