3 months ago
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Business Support Scheme, based in Sheffield. The Business Support team you will play an integral role in supporting the Aviva Platform Sales team in a wide variety of administration-based tasks.
The Role Holder
We are looking for highly motivated people who are team players. You will need to be dependable and reliable with a positive attitude. You will work within a team but will build close working relationships with the sales teams and their accounts. We are looking for ambitious people who have a desire to progress their career within distribution and sales.
Skills & Experience Required
* 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at Grade C or above or the equivalent vocational or professional qualifications
* Able to work as part of a team
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Adaptable to change
* Positive attitude
* Quick learner within a fast-paced environment
What will you get for this role?
* Salary of £17,000 per annum
* Generous defined contribution pension scheme
* Annual performance related bonus and pay review
* Minimum holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
* Up to 30% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family
* Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
As a disability confident employer we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability, (As defined in the The Equality Act 2010) whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. (By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean that you must provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required, as well as meeting any of the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential). Please apply through the website. and then notify us that you meet the conditions for the guaranteed interview scheme.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Louis Fogg in the Resourcing Team on
About UsWe help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.