7 months ago
Business Solutions Manager (NEMEA Risk)
SAS in Risk
The Banking industry must respond to the challenges of risk management in a turbulent market environment, with changing regulatory requirements and growing customer demands. The future success of Risk Management relies upon the ability to leverage new technology trends through data and analytics to deliver value to an organisation that is to become truly customer centric. SAS has a long-standing relationship with the Banking industry, and our breadth of solutions mean that we are perfectly placed to support our customers.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the growing SAS North EMEA Risk Solution Team (UK, Ireland, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Russia) as a Pre-Sales Advisor for Banking companies in X region.
Working as part of the North EMEA Risk Solution team will present you with the opportunity to drive change, deliver strategic value and broaden your knowledge in the Risk Management domain.
You will have the opportunity to help large Banking companies comply with the Basel regulations, help to perform comprehensive stress testing, improve risk decision making and ensure effective data management strategies. You will identify local key market opportunities as well as aligning and prioritizing them with the target segments defined by the regional sales management team.
SAS is recognised by industry analysts as a leader in analytics, data management, data science, real-time customer experience, risk management, fraud management and many other domains. Working either directly with customers or with our strategic partners, you will deliver solutions that deliver transformational value.
You will be working with some of the brightest minds in the industry, in a company that encourages curiosity and innovation. We strive to achieve excellence as ethical sales professionals with our customers at the centre of everything we do.
What are the key responsibilities?
* Provide Risk domain expertise and Pre-sales support in the Banking sector
* Work with North EMEA peers to share best practices, with emphasis on industry expertise and sales methodologies to provide consistency across teams. Working with sales management to fully qualify and manage the delivery of pre-sales Proof of Concept/Value engagements
* Lead Risk solution deliverables throughout customer engagements (e.g. solution/domain enablement, discovery, value quantification, best practices) in support of pre and post sales activities. Preparing and delivering presentations and demonstrations that articulate a solution capability and proposition
* Assist in identifying key accounts, existing and emerging propositions to determine strategies that maximize revenue
* Providing overall project leadership on targeted accounts for the prioritized Risk value propositions and business development projects; coordinates with other business units & geographies to share best practices and approaches
* Ensure account engagements and activities provide a strong transition to post-sales process and customer adoption
* Assist in developing and executing an annual aligned local Risk business plan in order to prioritize value propositions and resources and ensure that the region maximizes our revenue potential within the Risk domain area
* Deliver training on SAS Risk technology solutions to regional teams including positioning, capabilities and benefits, POV best practice, competitive intelligence, packaging & pricing.
What are we looking for?
* Customer focused mindset. Likes to bridge the commercial and technical domain
* Passion for the Risk technology landscape and emerging trends within Banking
* Proven hands-on experience with software solutions
* Well-developed presentation and communication skills
* Ability to develop clear business direction and identify emerging opportunity areas
* Willingness to travel across the X region
* Ability to lead and motivate a project team and develop creative solutions to complex problems.
* Ability to travel across the X region and less frequently North EMEA.