4 months ago
If you love keeping up to date with the latest devices, have a passion for the mobile industry and strive to deliver the best customer experience you can and you’re in the right place!
We’re looking for a Sales Consultant - Mobile to join our fantastic B2B team in Manchester. You will have the opportunity to discuss our latest mobile device portfolio within our small-medium business account base, helping to deliver great service to existing customers and finding some new customers along the way too.
If you have a flair for customer service, whether it’s in a store, field or office environment then this could be the right role for you.
Salary £24,000 and OTC £11,250
• Based in the office, you will be making outbound calls to our existing customer base to help cross-sell our current mobile propositions. This could include handset plans, SIM services and package upgrades.
• Spot opportunities within our SIM services customers to up-sell to device plans.
• Pro-actively engage with customers generated from our lead generation teams to ensure that all opportunities are capitalised on.
• Generate high quality mobile pipeline and capture renewal dates for customers who are in still contract with different suppliers.
• Develop and nurture a pipeline of mobile customers where a contract end date has been captured.
• Maintain a high level of productivity to maintain your KPI’s and ultimately meet and exceed all targets.
• Deliver outstanding levels of customer service on every customer interaction.
So what are we looking for?
• Positive can do attitude, target driven with the passion and energy to succeed who is able to work collaboratively within a team and interact with internal teams across the business.
• Passionate about Mobile Devices and an ability to relay features and benefits to customers to enhance the sales process.
• Experience in the mobile industry is essential. Any experience in a B2B environment in desirable.
• A strong commitment to succeeding, developing relationships, delivering results to the satisfaction of the customer and yourself.
• Good at handling objections and possessing the ability to show persistence and resilience.
“We are proud to work with Everywoman to champion the advancement of women in business, and through our partnership with Scope to help one million disabled people get into and stay in work by the end of 2020. We strive to build a diverse and sustainable workforce where gender balance and parity are integral features of our workplace, and where disabled candidates and employees can confidently perform to their full potential through our Work with Me adjustment process. If you are thinking about applying for a job with us and have a condition or impairment that could impact your performance we’ll be happy to work with you to explore adjustment options.
Virgin Media is part of Liberty Global, the world’s biggest cable company. We are delivering the biggest investment in the UK’s digital infrastructure for over a decade. Through four multi-award-winning services - Virgin Fibre, Virgin TV, Virgin Mobile and Virgin Phone - we help people access technology to build connections that really matter.
We are dedicated to nurturing an engaged workforce that represents the diversity of our customers and communities. Read more here.
Our benefits are your reward for being brilliant. They’re pretty darn spectacular. Just like our people. We’ve put together a package to help you love what you do, at work and at play. You will get 25 days holiday and your birthday off each year, we provide a company funded Medical Plan as well as a Pension Plan where we will match every pound you put in, up to 10%. What's more you'll also benefit from discounts across Virgin Media products and Virgin brands and many other perks on top.
You can find out about all benefits in full here.
Come and be a part of something special. Join us!