5 months ago
Posted: Jun 24, 2019
Role Number: 200073582
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services and we develop programs and strategies that enable businesses to transform the way people work. To realize this goal, we build relationships, develop partner capabilities and programs—at all levels from tactical to strategic. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to craft plans that scale the business and adoption of the Apple ecosystem. We promote innovation and new technology to further improve Apple's hardware performance and user experience. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with the Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch, AirPods, HomePod and a multitude of groundbreaking Accessories. We have done the same with services, including iTunes, the App Store, Apple Music, and Apple Pay. The same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. You should join us to help deliver the next amazing Apple product. Apple is looking to recruit an experienced business professional into our Western Europe New Initiatives team, based in central London. The position is responsible for partnering with central and local cross-functional teams to drive towards the sales objectives of the overall New Initiatives roadmap. The role reports to the Director, New Initiatives and provides excellent exposure to country teams, central functions and WW functions, across multiple levels.
* Dedicated, self-starter
* Strong analytical capabilities – with the ability to translate data into insightful business intelligence
* Excellent commercial acumen
* Great communication and influencing skills – at multiple organizational levels
* Strong presentation skills
* Innovative thinker – ability to challenge the status quo and think ‘out of the box’
* Strategic Planning – shows an ability to think strategically and plan accordingly
* Strong ability to manage through influence
* Flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Partner with the New Initiatives Business Planning Director and other members in the team in setting and pursuing the strategic and tactical actions of the overarching New Initiatives roadmap to improve the sales results – including the development of meaningful supporting guidance, analysis, playbooks, project-tracking, etc. - Manage the coordination of country RTMs and account plans in line with the agreed roadmap. - Developing excellent partnership Sales, WW and all key partners – including Marketing, Services, Apple Care, SP&O, RO – to pursue the strategic and tactical actions of the overarching New Initiatives roadmap. - Crafting of high quality playbooks to support and guide the sales teams towards the pursuit the strategic and tactical actions of the overarching New Initiatives roadmap and to maximize sales in a scalable way. - Working in detail with local Sales and other key partners to create top quality account plans at both country RTM and account level – through assessment of market, partner performance and strategy, Apple performance and strategy, etc. The ultimate objective is to identify the key growth drivers which make sense for both Apple and our Partner(s), then define the plan to use these. - Deliver plans through to regional leadership sign-off, then be part of the team driving execution and follow-up, including ongoing plan iteration and refinement. - Ad hoc analysis / business development activity as required – e.g. assessment of alternative GTM strategies, partner expansion, etc.
Education & Experience
Education & Experience
Degree educated, MBA