6 months ago
Business Planning Manager
£25k - £35k depending on experience + benefits
Becoming a Business Planning Manager with Capita Customer Management:
The role of the Business Planning Manager will be to create resource models and business plans which ensure space/resource requirements are accurately forecasted and contractual service levels are achieved. The Planning Manager is responsible for supporting client relationships from a planning perspective, owning internal relationships with key operational stakeholders/support teams and driving effective relationships with our off-shore planning teams. The role will take a lead in ensuring planning processes for their operational units are robustly governed.
What you will do:
* Formulate actual and future resource requirements to support business decisions around training and recruitment
* Formulate budget assumptions and future resource requirements for existing clients and work with Finance and Operational teams to agree long-term budgets
* Ensure the forecasting process for the accounts within remit are in line with contractual requirements/agreed client governance.
* Support senior management to analyse client information to improve the efficiency of their business through better utilisation of their multi-channel resources
* Design schedules which meet contractual service levels with consideration for agent engagement where possible. Liaise with the off-shore teams on the implementation of these.
* Where appropriate work with our off-shore planning teams to support them to deliver the required level of service for our clients in a robustly governed way
* Own client and senior internal stakeholder relationships from a planning perspective and work with support teams (e.g. Recruitment, Training, Finance, BI, etc.) as appropriate.
* Support the change process, adequately challenging and providing input for change controls in a timely fashion.
* Support senior management to ensure account(s) within remit adhere to agreed planning governance structures.
* Work with senior operational stakeholders (e.g. Operations Director) to ensure that contracted service levels are met by improving schedule efficiency, utilisation, adherence and productivity and proactively identify service delivery issues
* There is an expectation that some travel may be required as part of the role.
Your experience will include:
* Ability to forecast volume and AHT at annual, weekly, daily and intraday level
* Keen eye for detail
* Excellent stakeholder management
* Knowledge of planning theories and forecasting methods
* Understanding of how Call Centre operations work
* Knowledge of Call Centre switches/network level routing /skill based routing desirable
* Knowledge and application of Planning specific software – Aspect, Aspect Perform and eWFM
* Knowledge of commercial mechanisms used in outsourcing
* Experience of planning space /seating requirements
* Experience working with/leading off-shore teams desirable
* Excellent Excel knowledge
* Strong communication and influencing skills
* Experience of large scale, multiple client/dimension resource planning
* Strong analytical skills
* Ability to propose creative solutions rather than tried and tested methods
* Excellent presentation skills
About Capita Customer Management:
At Capita Customer Management we provide first-class customer services on behalf of other organisations and companies by phone, email, web and more. Our contact centres are home to thousands of customer service advisors, sales colleagues, collections agents and back office processing staff. Working across 19 contact centres in the UK, India, Poland and South Africa, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service to customers for a range of big name clients like O2, Volkswagen Group, British Gas, RSPCA and William Hill.
Customer Management are part of Capita Plc, the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers needs, we’ve helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration – with colleagues, customers and clients – is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day’s holiday (rising to 27), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You’ll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential – whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next:
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |