2 months ago
Business Partnering & Commercial Finance Manager - Transformation (114364)
: Business partnering and commercial finance
: UK & Ireland-United Kingdom-London-London
: UK & Ireland-United Kingdom-Durham-Darlington
Salary : Competitive
: Jun 10, 2019, 11:59:00 PM
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
This job is critical in supporting the consumer division to ensure that contact centre operations are resourced effectively and efficiently to meet commercial sales and churn targets. Working with the Director of BT Consumer Sales this role will identify operational efficiency opportunities and assist in channel optimisation to maximise Cost Per Acquisition.
What you'll be doing
• Lead Business Partner to Director of Customer Care Transformation with a requirement to influence the size of in year operational efficiency improvements
• Responsible for identifying areas of transformation which mutually improve customer satisfaction whilst reducing costs or driving revenue
• Responsible for ensuring that the roadmap of change enables delivery of financial targets
• By use of data analysis assists in the prioritisation of the change roadmap.
• Highlights any risks and opportunities to key business improvements
• Owner of Customer care CAPEX and business case sign-off.
• Full accountable for investment programmes to deliver key Revenue initiatives
• Lead Business Partner to Director of Customer Care Go to Market
• Responsible for ensuring key business launch initiatives are implemented successfully and efficiently
We'll also need to see these on your CV
• Experience of finance business partnering to senior leaders
• Transformation experience
• Track record of supporting operational change
• Working in a virtual team
• Contact centre expertise required to quickly understand areas of spend and operational drivers to recommend actions to drive both advisor efficiency and increased sales opportunities
• Proven ability to influence and coach at Director / Manager level and below and to build key relationships with appropriate business partners
• The ability to analyse customer journeys and contact centre metrics to highlight areas of inefficiency and to develop plans to address
• The ability to financially model operational scenarios and resulting in robust business case creation and evaluation