10 months ago
Business Manager (99420)
: Business Management
: UK & Ireland-United Kingdom
Salary : competitive
: Jan 17, 2019, 11:59:00 PM
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
The role holder is responsible for the financial performance, service delivery and development of medium sized contract(s) within the payments sector of GBFM in Global Services. You will operate in support of the Business Director / Contract Managing Director and be expected to lead on individual contract(s).
What you'll be doing
* Maintaining and develop customer relationships and customer satisfaction.
* Ensuring contract commitments are delivered within cost targets, contract profit and revenue growth.
* Be accountable for contractual service levels.
* Responsibility for the financial and business performance of a small to medium sized contract or subset of a major contract. The loss of such a contract or group of contracts would have a financial impact on the sector but probably not a strategic impact e.g. affecting BT’s overall outsourcing credibility in the market in the shorter term.
* Responsible for the financial and business performance of a small subset of a larger contract.
* Authority for significant decisions and financial accountability would lie with the Business Manager or Business Director.
We'll also need to see these on your CV
* Finance, customer service management / delivery, and relationship management experience.
* Broad understanding of BT’s products and services desirable.
* Good customer relationship skills, able to build and maintain relationships, both externally and internally.
* Excellent Communication skills.