2 months ago
Business Director (91663)
: Desk Based Account Manager
: UK & Ireland-United Kingdom-Lanarkshire-Glasgow
: UK & Ireland-United Kingdom-Midlothian-Edinburgh
Salary : Competitive
: May 25, 2019, 11:59:00 PM
Why this role matters
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Based in Scotland and supporting some of BT’s most strategic Financial Services customers, you will be the face of BT to Senior Customer stakeholders. By developing your personal relationship with these customers, you will champion BT as an IT partner of choice, leveraging our industry expertise to support our customer’s business strategy.
Leading a pan-BT team you will ensure flawless delivery of our contracts, achieving multi-million financial targets, and customer satisfaction measured through NPS.
What you'll be doing
* Managing the day to day customer relationship - through face to face meetings and daily interaction with the customer and the appropriate BT teams.
* Delivering world class customer service – ensuring we exceed on our service level commitments within the ITIL framework
* Maximising growth opportunities - by expanding our footprint within the customer base and delivering profitable revenues
* Responsible for managing complex P & L.
We'll also need to see these on your CV
Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Leadership skills and an ability to get the most from people
* Experience within the UK Finance Sector
* Commercial acumen and sound account management experience
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* An ability to develop productive working relationships
* A hunger to deliver results and drive our business forwards