11 months ago
With this position applicants have the chance to join the Business Development Team of a well-established and expanding company.
As Business Development Support, the successful applicant will support sales by managing existing partnerships by phone and by email. They will also be responsible for administration tasks, including producing monthly reports using the company's CRM system and dedicated partner platform. The role offers the chance for progression and is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
This is a 12 month contract for maternity cover, with the possibility of becoming a permanent role.
About the company:
The position is with one of the largest independent employers in Cornwall. The company has grown consistently year-on-year since its establishment in 2004 and has won a number of local and national awards - including Best Employer and Customer Focus.
The company offers a number of benefits and is based within minutes of the beach, transport links and Penzance town centre.
- Experience in high-activity phone and email communication and managing a robust pipeline of clients
- Administration experience
- Keen attention to detail
- The ability to be self-motivated and work well independently as well as part of a team
- The ability to develop strong and lasting relationships with partners
- The ability to multi-task and meet deadlines/targets
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.