We are on the hunt for a creative individual that has a passion for sales to join our integrated market agency based in Birmingham. If you are a hunter with an entrepreneurial approach to establishing new relations, then this is the perfect new role for you!
SALARY: £40,000 - £45,000
· Life Assurance
· Agency Bonus Scheme
· Flexible Working Culture
· Onsite Free Parking
LOCATION: Birmingham, West Midlands
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Coventry, Solihull, Nuneaton, Redditch, Royal Leamington Spa, Rugby, Hinckley, Sutton Coldfield, Lichfield.
JOB SPECIFICATION: Business Development Specialist : Integrated Marketing Agency
Are you a creative individual with a passion for sales? Are you the type of individual that tends to roll up your sleeves in order to make things happen? Are you looking to mesh your sales ability with a creative environment that allows your entrepreneurial spirit to flourish?
As a Business Development Specialist you will play a pivotal role in delivering on our ambitious, targeted growth plans by maintaining a solid pipeline of opportunities with senior marketers across a range of industries. Working alongside the marketing and PR team, you will be armed with everything you need in order to be successful in targeting a new or lapsed client at the opportune time. You will be our ambassador, setting the tone for a fabulous client experience.
As well as this you will:
· Qualify opportunities and work with the senior team to convert them.
· Ensure the sales CRM system is accurate and maintained.
· Report regular pipeline to all stakeholders including the senior management team and wider agency.
· Work closely with the Growth Director and Marketing Team to make recommendations for propositions, development and the evolution of future growth strategies.
· Support the marketing team to raise the profile of the agency among our most valuable prospects, as well as build an industry network and regularly attend relevant events.
REQUIREMENTS: Business Development Specialist : Integrated Marketing Agency
To be consider for the Business Development Specialist, you will have a strong track record in consultative selling, preferably in the marketing agency or creative services sector.
As well as:
· Experience using sales CRM software to manage and report on the sales pipeline.
· Knowledge of agency landscape, key competitors and their offerings.
· Acute attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
· Confident communicator and a natural collaborator.
· A self motived, self sufficient individual with a flare for entrepreneurship.
We are a creative communications agency, working with some of the most renowned household brands. With clients spanning across a variety of industries, we offer a range of services from creative advertising, PR, SEO, Social Media, web development and so much more.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Business Development Specialist, New Business Creative Sales, New Business Manager, Sales Account Manager, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Creative Agency Sales.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Mandy Bains quoting Business Development Specialist : Integrated Marketing Agency and reference MB15416 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.