Its only taken 2 years, for this client to have raised €10M and grown from 3 people in their French office to a team of 70 across 3 countries!
The concept of the business is very simple. As a candidate they would sign up to this platform once and have companies research your profile and "apply" to you! As a client, instead of trying to look for great talent using difficult channels, gain access to dozens of profiles per week who pass a high qualification bar and are actively seeking their next career move.
So, what would your role be?
The role is tailored to people who are interested in Business development and ae keen to build your account book. It will entail helping to evangelise the platform as well as helping to build the talent.io tech community (events, social media etc.)
There are also other elements to the role which are all exciting and challenging at the same time and the ideal candidate will be willing to take them on with a positive attitude!
- Account Management of existing companies and sign ups as well as driving growth.
- Encouraging Company engagement on the platform
- Ensuring developers are receiving offers from clients
- Provide Demos of the platform to potential prospects
- Qualify and respond to company sign ups
- 18 months (or more) experience in recruitment
- Great presentation and communication skills
- Ability to create great relationships with CEO / CTOs / HR managers of companies
- High attention to detail and very organised
- A passion for working in a fast-growing company that is disrupting the recruiting industry
- Creative thinker, willing to take ownership of ideas and think outside the box
What are the Perks and Packages?
- £30K - £35k basic salary
- £45K - £50K OTE in year one
- City centre WeWork offices
- Flexible working hours (work-life balance)
- MacBook and work iPhone provided
- European travel for meetings and networking events
- Hitchhiker scheme (Work in another country office for 2 weeks!)
- Team lunches, incentives and trips
- Table tennis and Mario kart in the office!
- Genuine people with a passion for making an impact in the tech/recruitment world.
If moving away from the traditional form of recruitment is something that would interest you then we’d love to hear from you as soon as possible before the roles are gone!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading sales agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best sales positions. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Sales Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of Sales as a Trainee Sales Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With the multitude of sales agencies around, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the sales market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading sales agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee sales consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Sales Consultant, Graduate Sales Consultant, Business Development Manager, Graduate Business Development Executive, Graduate Account Manager and Trainee Account Manager.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Sales roles with sectors including Digital Sales, Technology Sales, Banking Sales, Financial Sales, Legal Sales, HR Sales, Engineering Sales, Supply Chain and Procurement Sales, Life Sciences Sales, Pharmaceutical Sales and FMCG Sales.