You are a hunter driven by results. You are a hustler who drives the whole sales process for small and medium businesses accounts (SMB), from opportunity identification to product demo, client need assessment, contract negotiation and signing. You will identify and develop strategic relationships with partners or potential clients.
You will be working closely with our two UK-based Business Development Executives and traveling to see UK and Europe-based clients. You will report to our Sales Manager and interact with other Business Development Representatives located in Montreal, Canada.
- Contact all the inbound and outbound leads that are attributed via our CRM via email or cold call; search and identify new business opportunities.
- Book meetings with prospects and prepare product in-person or remote product demos adapted to their needs.
- Introduce the TrackTik’s security workforce management platform, create a great first impression for prospects in the SMB segment and demo it via online platforms (webinars, go-to-meeting, etc.).
- Further analyze client needs following the presentation and provide recommendations for their business.
- Negotiate proposals with prospects and get contracts signed.
- Manage data integrity by consistently verifying and updating all leads and account information to be entered in the CRM.
- Manage goals/metrics to provide daily, weekly, or monthly reporting.
- Attend regular sales meetings, collaborate with other departments and occasionally participate to tradeshows or client meetings.
Your Skills & Experience
- 1-3+ years of sales experience in the software, SaaS, B2B industry (asset) or other relevant fast-paced industries
- Solid track record of achieving ambitious goals and targets
- Experience prospecting, building a pipeline and reporting results
- Experience managing and reporting sales activity with Salesforce.com (asset)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English by phone or email, proven listening skills and analytical skills
- Business acumen: you love working with clients to drive value to their business
- Ability to multi-task and adapt
TrackTik develops innovative workforce management solutions and mobile applications that help transform industries and improve the way people work. TrackTik’s all-in-one platform empowers their clients to offer better service, be more efficient and save money. In their first market, the security guard industry, TrackTik has already realized a market leading position by securing some of the largest clients in that industry.
Join our team, where fun meets performance, results and flexibility. If you are motivated to make a difference and thrive on teamwork, creativity and problem solving, we want you as part of our family.