9 months ago
What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
As a member of the Business Development & Engineering team (BD&E) the Business Development Project Co-ordinator is responsible for supporting the delivery of I2M change projects & NPD within agreed time, cost and quality constraints within the UK Chocolate manufacturing network.
* Engage professionally with UK & worldwide PCMs and other BU representatives to deliver a cooperative change management service on behalf of the plant which is recognised as value added.
* Co-ordinate, on behalf of the project leader, the planning and factory implementation of projects, covering: trials, materials delivery, sample management, coordination of training and project documentation.
* Engage and support internal cross functional team members to meet NPD & change project objectives.
* Through clear communication of project objectives, timelines and accountabilities, ensure that NPD and change is delivered to the customer warehouse with all key milestones met.
* Work against agreed briefs supplied via the I2M process complying with reporting & documentation requirements.
* Keep stakeholders informed of project progress and ensure that risks are escalated to appropriate levels and corrective actions identified and carried out.
* Develop expertise on plant capability, capacity, potential and constraints.
* Drive out cost in the plant through consistently challenging existing systems & processes, ensuring NPD meets agreed plant protocols, complexity is minimised and levels of waste are kept within expectations.
* Strong organisational skills
* High level of drive and self-motivation, ambitious to succeed and prepared to ‘go the extra mile’
* Technical expertise in manufacturing environment (or the ability to rapidly understand and manage technical concepts)
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage with operational teams at all levels
* Excellent PC skills including Excel, Power Point, and Word
* Experience of NPD or product change
* Conversant with SAP would be advantageous
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.