about 1 year ago
Information on the company
Our client is Europe's leading on-demand laundry & dry cleaning service, operating in London, Paris and Berlin. They want to take the hassle of laundry off the customers hands, so they can spend more time doing the things they enjoy, starting with their laundry. To do this, they’ve created a service, which allows the customers to have their laundry collected and delivered back to them in as little as 24 hours.
The service is available on mobile apps (iOS & Android) and via their website. They strive for operational excellence and build solutions to serve large numbers of customer in highly reliable and autonomous manner.
This is a 3month paid internship offering £18K pro rata, followed by the possibility of a permanent role.
How you can expect to spend your day:
* Are you a sales person at heart and want to be our key player to develop our corporate market? Are you driven by an innovative, entrepreneurial mindset, that strives for operational excellence? Great, then you’re just what we’re looking for!
* You will be cold calling, emailing, engaging with and developing prospects in order to convert enquiries into qualified clients?
* You will document, track and monitor all your activity in a CRM system?
* You will be the key driver to deploy a successful sales and marketing strategies and processes and iterate to improve metrics continuously.
* You will manage the entire sales funnel - from a first call or meeting to a successful onboarding and ongoing support.?
* You will represent our company in relevant online and offline domains.?
* You will build up a strong understanding about trends, customer needs and information.?
* You will ensure a high customer satisfaction and a great customer experience.?
* You will provide appropriate metrics, forecasts and reports in order to analyse and evaluate the results of your sales and campaigns.?
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
* You are passionate about Sales and having worked in a Sales function previously is a plus?
* You are ambitious and with your hands-on mentality you want to get things done?
* Your communications skills are smart, fast and sharp (on the phone, in person and in writing)?
* You have a strong desire to sell our product to potential targets and you are willing to gain additional experience in selling to businesses?
* A target driven attitude, building up relations and negotiations really excite you.?
* You have had first experiences in working with a CRM software to manage a sales portfolio, e.g. Salesforce, Pipedrive, HubSpot, Zoho or similar.?
* Ideally, you hold a university degree with a business administration, sales or marketing focus.?
* Fluency in English is a prerequisite, French and German language skills would be a big plus.?
* You are interested in the dry-cleaning business and laundry services.?
What are the perks of interning at this company?
* You will have a real impact at a fast-growing startup, revolutionising the laundry delivery space across the globe?
* You will work within a highly motivated and inspirational team?
* Healthy snacks, drinks and free laundry every month?
* This is a young team of about 50 people, with a great mix of previous professional experience. Their backgrounds are diverse, both culturally and professionally. One thing they all have in common is that they love what they do!
Apply for this role