over 2 years ago
Information on the company
Our client is a revolutionary insights platform built to help companies of all sizes uncover actionable intelligence from their data. We have radically reduced the time to interpret and analyse complex data challenges, providing a competitive advantage for clients.
This is a permanent role offering £22K-25K for the right candidate with a 10K commission structure (uncapped) plus weekly incentives.
As a business development representative, you’ll be one of 2 business development executives as part of a growing sales organisation.
This role, focused on outbound prospecting is ideal for someone looking to get a first entry in sales & must be very focused and goal driven. You will spend much of the day on the phone, making outbound calls to prospects and building out the sales pipeline
Initially you will report into VP Commercial Operations who will provide all the necessary guidance and training needed to ensure you settle in swiftly, feel at home, and carry out your role effectively. You will then be actively working with Head of New Sales should you progress and impress!
Day-to-day activities will include:
* Generating leads through a mixture of cold calling and marketing email campaigns
* Be the gatekeeper of quality leads coming into the business.
* Scheduling daily meetings with prospects for the sales team.
* Understand the company & communicate effectively to each prospect’s needs.
* Enter, update, and maintain daily activity & prospect information in Hubspot CRM.
* Achieve and exceed monthly targets.
* Work closely with the whole team to achieve team goals.
* Provide continual input to the sales and marketing teams.
* Represent the brand - either on the phone, over email & (when ramped up / hitting targets), through posts on Twitter, LinkedIn etc, write blogs and communicate about Truedash from the official company social media accounts.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
* You will be persistent and very well organised.
* Have a very positive attitude.
* Curious, always willing to learn & has a good sense of humour.
* Interact and work well with a different range of personalities and seniority levels.-
* Have a strong interest in tech & power of data
* Great presentation skills with good attention to detail
* Intelligent & fast worker, be kind, friendly - bring your personality to work!
* Active sports / health focus throughout the week - running, cycling, etc
What are the perks of working at this company?
* Training to get your the skills and confidence to do job
* Competitive salary
* Career progression
* Company MacBook
* Healthcare and Pension Plan (upon successful completion of 3-month probation)
* Monthly team lunch
* Amazing roof-deck, unlimited-drinks fridges, shower
Apply for this role