9 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading multi-channel e-commerce solution provider. Due to continued success and growth, they are currently recruiting for a new team member with experience in sales and business development to join their team.
This is a consultative sales role that involves questioning the customer to uncover specific needs and sell their products and services accordingly
Candidates will ideally have an awareness or experience with eCommerce, accompanied by an interest in learning new skills and adapting to the changing needs of modern business and its customers.
If you're looking for the chance to be rewarded and recognised for your hard work, and gain influence as you grow in this ever-growing Industry, this is a superb opportunity not to be missed.
The role involves:
- Acquiring knowledge of new software and its functionality
- Handling telephone calls, chats and e-mails
- Able to manage sales pipelines and account manage clients
- Be proactive, able to generate sales
- Travel to meetings, attend events and exhibitions (Travel expenses paid)
- Converting warm leads into subscriptions
- Assessing a customer's needs, before providing suitable advice in a professional manner
- Working as part of a team to support and develop your colleagues
- Taking responsibility for your own Personal Development
The successful individual should have the following skills:
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Experience in using a CRM sales platform
- Experience in a similar role is an advantage ( not essential as training given)
- Thrive on meeting targets, and have a natural flair for sales
- The ability to approach and build rapport with customers
- Be able to handle complaints, objections or criticism and propose constructive solutions
- IT literate
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
If you have these skills and the job description interests you, this role offers:
- Job security
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Career progression
- 28 days holiday, including Bank Holidays
- Challenging and proactive growth prospects
Keywords: Business Development Executive, Business Development Consultant, Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Telesales Executive, Telesales Consultant, Telemarketing, B2B, Business to Business. Account Management
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.