- Great software space- SaaS, Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- Central Birmingham Office.
- Part of a leading UK Group.
- Open requirement- "Software Sales + Great Attitude".
Job title and sector: Business Development Manager, SaaS, Software, Birmingham:
The Role: This isn't you're average UK Software vendor. Why not? Well the offering is broad and covers BI, Analytics, Locational Intelligence and a range of other solutions. They also boast an impressive Birmingham office giving support in your early days and a great place to bring prospects. Add to this their simple requirements- its about a proven achiever with some exposure to technology sales and a good attitude. The role involves the following:
- Generating New Business Activity in a range of verticals.
- Strong focus in Retail, CPG, FMCG and Engineering.
- UK Wide territory but close the office.
- Working closely with marketing and telesales to drive pipeline.
Requirements: Business Development Manager, SaaS, Software, Birmingham:
- Technology sales - software, data, hardware, telematics, professional services.
- New Business Sales background.
- Proven over achiever in a B2B sale role.
- Network of contacts in the midlands.
The Package for Business Development Manager, SaaS, Software, Birmingham:
- Benefits: 25 days holiday, flexible benefits package.
- Leading UK Software Vendor.
- Boast a range of FTSE Clients.
- Part of a group offering a range of SaaS solutions.
- Superb opportunities to progress, low staff turnover.
Location: Birmingham, Coventry, Solihull, Wolverhampton and Walsall.