3 months ago
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience partnering with aggregators, brands and agencies.
* Experience working with SMS aggregators, CRM and live chat providers.
* Experience in successful partner development and management in the telecoms sector.
* Experience in cross-functional collaboration.
* Knowledge of communications technologies, products and services - focusing on voice and messaging technologies, IMS, devices and device architecture, mobile networks, and also communications platforms.
* Effective consultation, business development and relationship management skills.
* Ability to speak and write in English and one or more other European languages fluently and idiomatically.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Business Development Manager, for Rich Communication Services (RCS) Business Messaging, you will help business connect with their customers. This can take the common use cases of Business Messaging over SMS such as alerts, notifications and marketing messages such as banking updates, special coupon offerings, confirming doctor appointments, package delivery notifications or flight alerts and add in rich media like pictures, QR Codes, Videos, Suggested Actions like deep linking to Apps or pulling up maps all with for the first time read receipts.
The RCS Business Messaging team is building the ecosystem to make this a reality. The team develops and manages key industry partner relationships with mobile carriers, partners and reaches out to aggregators and their Brands and Agencies to launch these Bot and Campaigns to their end users. You'll also collaborate directly with mobile aggregators, bot developers to get on to our platform and launching.
Google’s Global Partnerships team works with a wide range of partners to bring the best of Google to power their business. The team partners with Publishers and App Developers of all sizes to promote their ad inventory, working with Google's broad range of partner solutions including AdSense, AdMob and Google Ad Manager, across mobile, display, and video formats, helping our partners and their audiences get the most out of the web. In addition, the Partnerships team supports Google’s own product teams with essential partnerships to help power Google’s user experiences in search, maps, travel, shopping, payments and more.
* Help in onboarding Aggregators and their campaigns to launch brands. Manage and develop partnerships with Aggregators, providers, developers and application providers in RCS Business Messaging ecosystem.
* Lead the consultation/discussion and execution of term sheets/agreements with Aggregators throughout EMEA.
* Work with leaders and operating teams internally across Google in Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, UX, Legal, Finance, and Partnerships for related product areas.