There are no limits as to where this Business Development Manager / Partnerships Manager challenge can take your career. We are a fast paced, rapidly expanding business who’s significant marketing investment and strategy is reaping rewards. To support our ongoing grow we need a commercially Brave Partnership Manager who can open doors, while driving compelling, mutually beneficial strategies with existing and new customers.
SALARY: £55,000 - £65,000 + Car
BENEFITS: Large Company Benefits
LOCATION: Northampton & London
JOB SPECIFICATION: Business Development Manager - Partnerships
We’re on the hunt for a commercially brave Business Development Manager / Partnership Manager who is looking to create and develop something from scratch. This is a huge opportunity working for a business who are passionate about their customers. We’re looking for someone who can come in and set up some really great partnership arrangements. Anything is possible, and you will have full autonomy!
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS: Business Development Manager - Partnerships
* You will be an out and out commercial person always looking to increase revenues through finding mutually beneficial deals.
* You will have experience or will have closely supported in the inception of partnership agreements and business development activities.
* Experience of working with senior stakeholders both internally and externally improving business results.
* You will work with marketing, digital and commercial teams to ensure all touch points are aligned.
* You will build a Partnership Strategy and in time build a partnerships team.
* You’ll develop existing major deals and ensure they are developing in line with the overall business strategy.
* You’ll work closely with our product team to help develop new opportunities for our partners.
A consumer led business, with a well-documented acquisition route to market. The group have a range of business across the financial services and leisure sectors!
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Philip Monkman quoting Business Development Manager - Partnerships and reference PM15059 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.