Business Development Manager; Milton Keynes, £38,000 + uncapped commission + Car. A rapidly expanding and highly successful logistics company are looking for a business development manager to join their team. This national company are in a period of enormous financial growth making the position a secure one with huge progression possibilities. The company specialise in warehousing and palette solutions meaning that you will have the opportunity to sell into a wide range of industries and businesses. Unusually specific industry experience is not required as full training will be provided.
This role will see you following generated and warm leads as well as sourcing clients in order to secure business. On top of this you will also maintain excellent relationships with established customers. Therefore, the ideal candidate will have an established sales background with a proven track record of securing high-value contracts. You will take a real consultative sales approach and enjoy building long-term and effective business relationships.
The Ideal Candidate
* You must have minimum of 2-years B2B field sales experience
* You will have a proven track record of sales success
* While specific industry experience is not required, you will have experience in making a technical sale or in solutions selling
* The absolutely ideal candidate will have some experience within logistics and in selling high-value contracts
* You will have a great consultative sales approach with the ability to build and grow pipeline
* You will be a rare individual with some sales experience that is efficient, organised, enthusiastic, proactive, confident, intelligent and wants to learn and develop their skills
For an opportunity to take the next step forward in your sales career