Business Development Manager, Midlands and North, Up to £45,000 basic with a realistic OTE of £55,000 + car allowance.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a leading player and household name in the home appliance and electrical market. The company are a global player specialising in the production and sales of premium white goods and have been established in the UK for over 50 years.
You will be selling into specialist end users and distributers, meaning that you'll enjoy a varied role that will see you working with a wide range of customers.
This home and field-based role will see you managing a sizable territory, targeting leads alongside maintaining relationships with established accounts. You will be provided with generated leads as well as support from the outstanding sales manager. Full and ongoing product training will be provided.
* The ideal candidate will be a confident and established salesperson who has a proven track record of excellence in a B2B field sales role.
* You will pride yourself on your consultative approach to sales
* The absolute ideal candidate will have a background in selling premium household products
* You will live 'on-patch' with the ideal locations being Birmingham, Leicester or Nottingham
* An ambitious and career-motivated individual is likely to succeed in this role has huge progression potential
* You will be of stable character and your CV will reflect this
In Return You Will Get
* A chance to work for a name brand company and a leading playing in the market
* You will join a great team who will provide you with ongoing support
* You will receive fantastic training from your hands-on sales manager
* Unlimited progression potential
* Sizable commission package
* Regular work fun days and team events
To take the next step in your sales career