5 months ago
Looking for a business development role working for an international firm in Leeds City Centre? Rare opportunity, read on for more details!
Working with a wider team to contribute to the firms bid pipeline, producing high quality proposals you would be working both regionally and internationally. Responsibilities include:
• Identifying new clients by analysing the market, cross selling to raise the profile of the firm.
• Building excellent relationships with fee earners in order to assist them in maximising leads and developing business opportunities with existing contacts and clients.
• Full 360 Bid management, acting as point of contact for the business.
• Identifying creative themes for each bid, and working closely with the wider BD team to ensure consistent high quality delivery.
What We're Looking For:
• Proven track record in new business development and end to end bid creation
• Excellent and engaging communication skills
• Proven experience of building internal relationships
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
• CRM experience
• Educated to degree level
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Lizzie Towse onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close