- Market leading property management business
- Must have a consultative sales background
Our client is a market leading property solutions organisation.
As Business Development Manager you will have the following responsibilities;
- Build relationships with Universities, Local Authorities, Property Managers and Residential Developments across the Thames Valley.
- Generate new business within the Thames Valley region.
- Manage and develop current relationships within the region.
- Present the property management solution to senior decision makers across the territory.
- Network with potential new clients.
- A background in internal or field sales is required
- Ideally a minimum of 2 year sales background is required
- A proven track record of strong presentation skills is essential
- A background in B2B sales is required
- The ability to self-generate Leads
- Driven, determined and competitive
A basic between £28,000 and £30,000