Business Development Manager - Freight Forwarding, Colnbrook, Slough
Resolve Recruitment and working with a large international Freight Forwarding company with offices across the UK, Europe and the US. Due to continued growth, they seek an experienced Business Development Manager to work from their Colnbrook offices.
- To target both UK and US companies maximising sales opportunities for the company
- Face to face client visits including US as/when required
- To self generate own business leads with some support/leads given
- Attendance at industry events required
- To be able to work under your own autonomy
- Working to revenue and KPI targets in line with company expectations
- 100% new business
- Solid background selling a full range of Freight Forwarding solutions
- US sales experience essential
- Ocean/Sea and Air experience essential
- The ability to generate own sales pipelines right through to closure via phone, email and face to face visits
- Excellent basic up to £50,000 p/a
- £6,000 p/a car allowance
- Excellent unrivalled OTE
- Excellent career prospects and benefits
For more information on this exciting and rewarding Business Development Manager career, please APPLY TODAY.
Freight Forwarding, Air Freight, Ocean Freight, Sea Freight, Export, Import, Key Account Manager, Freight Forwarding Sales, Colnbrook, Slough, Business Development Manager, BDM, Business Development.