Business Development Manager - Foodservice
£30,000 - £35,000 Basic + Excellent Bonus Scheme (Uncapped) + Car or Car Allowance + Mobile + Laptop + Pension Scheme + 21 days Hols + BH’s (Increases with service)
My client is an independently run business based in the North West. They fresh and frozen products into the Foodservice End User marketplace. The company has the aspirations and ambition to become the best at what they do within the North West of England and are very much on their way! We are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager who will focus primarily Liverpool/Southport region. The path for progression is very real and carries numerous opportunities for candidates with the right aspirations and capabilities. Candidates must be based in the North West – commutable to Liverpool.
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
· Selling Food into the Foodservice End User marketplace
· 50% of your role will be focussed on New Business Development
· 50% of your role will be maintain, growing and developing existing accounts
· Dealing with Buyers, Owners, Chefs
· You will be responsible for fully developing customer accounts within the area with particular attention being paid to Independent Business.
· Working closely with the Directors to drive sales
· Full P&L responsibility for the accounts which come under your remit
· Hitting your individual objectives whilst equally contributing to the team’s goals and targets in terms of revenue and profitability
· You MUST have experience selling Food/Drink into Foodservice End User
· You will be looking to move forward to a new challenge and not running away from something
· You will be a natural HUNTER – a strong Business Development Manager
· You could be someone who is now looking for more responsibility and more autonomy in your role
· You must be tenacious and willing to apply the work ethic required to be successful
· You will incredibly driven and have the desire to work in a people-centric environment – you put in the hard work, you will get the support and rewards in return
· You will live in the North West
· All candidates must have a genuine passion for the industry – you must be a foodie and have the ability to relate to Chefs
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more FMCG Sales roles throughout the UK, then please contact Kate Shorthouse at TRC Group
Business Development Manager, FMCG, Area Sales Manager, Account Manager, Field Sales, Key Account Manager