We are seeking, professional and talented Business Development Managers to sell an innovative product and service into digital brands; OTT Media, Electronic Publishing, Gaming, Live Sport Coverage, Mobile Apps or E-learning. Are you successful in generating new business? Conduct senior sales meetings and promote a technical product offering?
If you are feeling restricted or unchallenged in your current role or crave a vibrant and awesome place to work, get in touch.
SALARY: Basic from £55,000 to £75,000 depending on experience.
BENEFITS: Bonus uncapped + Car Allowance + Contributory Pension
LOCATION: Northampton or Central London (occasional overseas travel)
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Milton Keynes, Leamington Spa, Leicester, London, Oxford,
JOB SPECIFICATION: Business Development Manager - FinTech; Direct Carrier Billing
We need you to be the “front-line” of our UK team. You will be the hunter of new possibilities in an ever changing digital marketplace. Stretching across global markets with big brands and big deals.
Our Business Development Managers need to be:
· Knowledgeable of digital products and digital services, ideally with a prior knowledge or passion to learn about FinTech / Direct Carrier Billing.
· Educated to degree level and able to concept sell.
· Experienced in independent selling and demonstrate previous success of selling at Director level into big brands.
REQUIREMENTS: Business Development Manager - FinTech; Direct Carrier Billing
Day to Day, as the Business Development Manager, you will be;
· Targeting the growing digital online industry, selling our unique product and service offering.
· Devising the sales strategy and fully own and manage the approach from start to finish.
· Engaging in a variety of sales activities that include strategic canvassing, organisational and market alignment, reputation and relationship management, and operational & outcome management.
· Fostering a strategic / conceptual sell into executives of large global brands.
· Collaborating with the internal teams; Sales Managers, Account Managers, Technical teams and Marketing Department.
· Constantly growing your knowledge of the digital markets and engage the market experts.
We are a UK based established FinTech business, providing Direct Carrier Billing as a service to digital brands globally! It is critical you have knowledge and expertise in one or more of the digital sectors; Gaming, Video On Demand, e-Publishing, e-Learning, Mobile App’s and Mobile Software.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services:
· New Business. Key Account Manager. National Account Manager. Business Development Manager. Sales Manager. Business Manager. Channel Development Manager. Channel Manager. Brand Manager.
· Digital Consumer Products. Mobile Carriers. Mobile Communications. Digital Content. OTT Media, Over-the-Top Media. PR – digital. Digital Marketing. Mobile Telecommunications. Fintech. Consumer Payments. DCB. Direct Carrier Billing. Global Technology. Digital Sport Content. E-Learning. E-Publishing. Digital Fitness App’s.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Kerry Austin quoting Business Development Manager - FinTech and reference KA15231 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.