3 months ago
Business Development Manager - (Field Based) - Herefordshire
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000
Key words: Commercial Sales, New Business, Business Development, Rubber Industry, Sales Manager, Sales, Sales Executive
Our Client is looking for a Business Development/Salesperson to start as soon as possible. The Business Development/Salesperson would be working within the Commercial department in a customer facing role. In this role you will work in a fast paced environment at the forefront of the latest developments focused within the Rubber Industry.
The head office is in Hereford and the successful candidate will be travelling to the head office on a weekly basis.
The successful candidate will work with the Commercial Manager to convert strategic goals into short and medium term business opportunities. They will support new business leads through a combination of market knowledge, product knowledge and client management skills and generate, manage and deliver new business opportunities by using their knowledge and experience. Given the strategic targets of the business the candidate will need to work closely with customers to transition from a make to print business to being design responsible. Within the role it is expected that the person will represent the organisation to the highest standards, produce project progress reports as requested, attend and contribute to meetings as required and travel to customers as and when needed.
• Proven track record in business development ideally within the rubber industry
• At least five years’ experience in product development in a commercial environment
• The ability to drive a business forward and implement growth strategies
• Knowledge and experience within rubber moulding market place
• Target Driven
• To work to project plans and inform line manager about status as well as issues
• Customer facing responsibilities to discuss and agree upon commercial issues
• Team player, and able to work on own initiative
• Self-motivated, energetic and able to drive new business growth
• Ability in building relationships and communicating at all levels
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
6 months ago
only 7 days until close
27 days ago
only 21 hours until close
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close