9 months ago
Business Development Manager - EMEA Corporate
GlobalWebIndex runs the world’s largest data collection initiative on the digital consumer, operating in 34 countries and representing 90% of the online universe. We supply data on digital consumer behaviours to ad tech specialists, digital publishers and marketing agencies, who use more than 20,000 data points to get to know their target audiences in increasingly sophisticated ways.
Key clients include Apple, Google, Twitter, Microsoft, Tencent, MTV/Viacom, Sony, BBC and the world’s leading marketing services organizations such as WPP, Omnicom, Publicis and Havas.
Since launching in 2009, GlobalWebIndex has become one of the UK’s fastest-growing data technology companies, expanding annual sales over 578% in the last 3 years alone. In the last 12 months, 98% of our enterprise clients renewed their contracts, largely due to our ability to innovate in product & data development and deliver against our clients' needs faster than our competitors.
These innovations in data and technology are driven by our people, who embrace an entrepreneurial spirit across all departments to strive for excellence in 3 key areas:
* Data: Best data in the industry
* Product: The best platform in the industry
* People: Innovative, Knowledgeable and commercially savvy Individuals
About The Role
Since Microsoft signed on as our first client in 2009, GlobalWebIndex has proven itself to be a critical resource to Brands, Publishers and Media Owners. Through a unique solution; combining the worlds largest consumer study with a global panel of over 18MM internet users, we are catering for brands, publishers and media owners of all sizes in over 100 countries around the world.
The GWI solution enables incredibly detailed audience profiling, cross-device measurement, as well as best-in-class audience and campaign analytics. Our exceptional client list contains some of the largest global brands, and our high levels of growth as well as our 98%+ contract renewals rate validates the exceptional value we provide to our clients.
Due to unprecedented growth, we’re now looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to work across one of our most lucrative Business Verticals – Corporate clients.
This role is absolutely pivotal for GlobalWebIndex. You will be joining a small but rapidly expanding team, driving growth within our key industry verticals (CPG, Finance and Banking, Retail) whilst working closely with your counterparts in the New York office
You will report to the Corporate Sales Director delivering against ambitious monthly targets. Combined with a high professional standard at all times, expert knowledge and team integration, you will establish yourself as an integral part of the most exciting business in the global audience insight industry.
You will be joining the business during a period of exciting and rapid growth, contributing to a fast-paced, smart and entrepreneurial environment from which there are opportunities to build, grow and develop at an unrivalled pace!
* 5+ years of Business Development experience working with Top Tier clients, ideally within the Corprate sector.
* Experience in working within FMCG, Retail or Banking/Finance an advantage.
* First class communicator - well equipped at presenting at a Senior level, and have a proven track record at driving year on growth with key accounts.
* Detailed understanding of sales cycle & proven closing capabilities
* Experience of working with Salesforce (+) or other similar CRM software solutions
* Collaborative approach with view to learn and share knowledge
* Maintain and drive business KPI’s – namely:
* Sales Targets, Pipeline Targets, Product Knowledge
* Conduct Online, Screen share and Face to Face Meetings (selling to over 40 markets globally)
* Set up and support client trials (Online & Face to Face)
* Track all conversations and manage all sales opportunities via Salesforce and Insight Squared
* Keep business up to date with key market developments with industry product and competitor news
* Gather, feed back and support continuous development of product, team and culture.
Salary & Benefits
* £Competitive + UNCAPPED Commission (paid monthly)
* 25 days annual vacation leave
* Excellent benefits offering and career progression
* Amazing Central London offices
* Lots of social activities
Working at GlobalWebIndex
We foster a spirit of openness, collaboration and entrepreneurialism – focused on hiring great people, both in their professional and personal qualities.
Here’s what some of our team say about life at GWI.
Joe Timson, VP – Media & Publishing
"I enjoy working in a fun but focused environment at GWI. The culture is extremely entrepreneurial and everyone has an equal voice regardless of job title/function. From a personal development perspective, I work with the best in the business across the various GWI teams and am constantly learning as a result. Externally, I love working internationally and I couldn’t hope for a better day-to-day experience than working at the leading edge of the media, marketing and tech industries building relationships with the world’s biggest and most forward thinking companies.”
Jessica Litherland, Account Manager – WPP
“GlobalWebIndex provides a warm and welcoming work environment, where everyone is encouraged to communicate openly and work collaboratively. Since joining GlobalWebIndex, my confidence in the workplace has rocketed, and I believe this is due to the great support from management and colleagues, who genuinely care about your professional development. GWI has a fantastic team culture, and I can’t imagine working with a better bunch of people.”
Saul Sylvester, Junior Data Analyst
"I enjoy working within the simultaneously collaborative and independent environment of GlobalWebIndex. A strong work ethic is not just an ingrained quality of its employees but also a by-product of the enthusiasm surrounding the service we provide. The value, and voice, of the individual is appreciated and, with communication between teams actively encouraged, you are able to keep pace with the great work of each area of the business. On a personal level, I have never worked with colleagues that are as personable, entrepreneurial and generous with their time as those at GlobalWebIndex.”