- Global Market Leader in the Education Sector
- Building Key Relationships with Primary and Secondary Education
- Well Established, Employer of Choice
YORKSHIRE & NORTH EAST ENGLAND
The Role: The new Business Development Manager will be selling into primary and secondary schools and relevant authorities, in the Scotland region - predominantly in new business capacity. Time selling their services to owners, directors and fleet managers. The product range includes a diverse complement of furniture, eg tables, seating, storage solutions and room dividers.
The Company: With over forty years in the industry and an excellent reputation in their sector, our client is now embarking on an expansion plan to consolidate their position. Currently with an annual turnover in excess of £40m, they are looking for continued growth.
For this Business Development Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- You will come from an external sales background, with experience selling in the education sector - or have a proven track record in consultative capital expenditure sales
- Confident, articulate and organised professionals are sought, with the ability to build long term relationships
- £30,000 - £40,000 Base Salary
- OTE £55,000 including bonus
- Fully Expensed Company Car, fuel card
- Pension, Laptop, Mobile, 24 Days Holidays
Location: candidates should live in the Yorkshire or North East of England region
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
By meeting candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.