- True Hybrid Cloud offering.
- Senior BDM position but hugely support from marketing and telesales.
- Midlands HQ, several regional offices.
- They own a network of Data Centres in the UK- nothing is backed off.
Job title and sector - Business Development Manager, BDM, Cloud Services.
The Role: Margins being squeezed? Finding your self in a reseller race to the bottom? You'll have to do something different. Well this client has a brilliant mantra: Design, deliver, support, manage. This incorporates modern storage, private and hybrid cloud, colocation. This means they can support any infrastructure, anywhere, anytime. So where do you fit in? The role:
- Business development- 65% in public sector, 35% in private sector.
- Key verticals: Local Government, Legal Financial Services.
- Working closely with Key Vendors: Microsoft, Veeam, VMWare.
- Home based contract, in the midlands office once a week.
The Requirements: Business Development Manager, BDM, Cloud Services.
- Experience selling IT Services- Storage, Networking, DR, Consulting.
- Track record in new business.
- Organised, driven, energetic.
- Internal sales background, moving external.
The Package for Business Development Manager, BDM, Cloud Services:
- Benefits: 25 days holiday, pension, health.
- Dynamic Cloud- Technology business.
- Part of a £100m+ turnover group.
- Moving with the times- Colocation, Fully managed and hybrid cloud offerings.
- Head office in the midlands, strong support network.
Location: Birmingham, Worcester, Wolverhampton, Coventry, Stoke.