3 months ago
Business Development Manager, Advertising
Would you like to become part of a highly innovative and rapidly growing team? We are seeking a strong Business Development Manager to drive the success and continued growth of Amazon Advertising.
Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions—including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads—leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
You will be responsible for selling our advertising solutions and driving sales across multiple platforms to mid-to-large brand and performance advertisers and their agencies at all hierarchical levels. You will take full ownership of a digital advertising vertical, working with both existing and prospecting clients and be responsible for their long term growth. Through a consultative approach, you’ll offer advertising solutions across desktop, mobile, Kindle devices and our programmatic network.
Our ideal candidate will have a good breadth of sales experience, preferably within the digital space. A consultative selling style is desired, coupled with the structure and organizational skills needed to build trust in a new business environment. If you are ready to deliver strategic advertising solutions to your clients - apply today!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Understand Amazon's advertising opportunities and tools to help build relevant advertising solutions for our advertisers and deliver the highest level of sales and customer service to them.
· Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with clients and advertising agencies.
· Drive deals to closure in a new business environment and retain and grow revenue from existing advertisers.
· Work closely and partner with internal teams, for example retail, account management, marketplace etc.
· Understand and learn about the e-commerce industry and competitive environment including knowledge of competitive product offerings.
· Utilize Sales CRM tools to track all pertinent account information and sales progress as well as forecast and prioritize to achieve quarterly quota goals.
· Bachelor´s or master´s degree in sales/marketing
· Several years of sales experience, ideally in the advertising, media or agency landscape, and proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals via new and existing business.
· Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
· Able to utilize Sales CRM tools such as Salesforce or like program.
· Strong ability to independently deliver against short term immediate goals and long term strategic objectives.
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication.
· Strong attention to detail with a data driven approach to providing solutions.
· You have exceptional analytical skills acquired from previous experiences.
· You have already worked in an international environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.