Our client is an established full-service digital agency based in Leeds, West Yorkshire. Specialising in results-driven marketing, design and development. Due to organic growth, they are now recruiting a passionate Business Development Manager to support, build and grow client relationships within the agency. The successful candidate’s main objective will be to drive, manage and close new business opportunities.
Business Development Manager – Key Responsibilities:
· Ability to identify and qualify real value opportunities
· Identify key decision-makers, influential stakeholders and build positive relationships
· Verify leads, ensuring they fit our client’s customer profile
· Offering a consultative approach, understanding prospective customer requirements and confidentially demonstrate the added value for both short and long-term opportunities
· Create well thought out proposals and presentations via PowerPoint, providing ideas of how our client can make a difference
· Secure new client accounts through warm leads, networking and attending industry events
· Presenting sales strategy and a pipeline of business prospects on a weekly basis to Directors
· Deliver on performance in line with KPI objectives
· Oversee the coordination of inbound new business opportunities and manage the timely handover to our client’s digital team
Business Development Manager – Requirements:
· A proven track record of sales, consultancy or account management within a digital marketing environment, agency exposure desirable.
· Experienced dealing with customers via telephone and face to face, offering a customer focused consultative approach
· Have an excellent strategic understanding of digital marketing and full-service digital agency solutions.
· Have excellent organisational and time management skills
· Confident, personable and resilient personality with a passion for excellence
· A strategic thinker with the ability to be able to recognise client pain points and offer a consultative approach when recommending solutions
· Knowledge of Digital Marketing (SEO, Paid and Social), HubSpot and Content Management Systems including WordPress would be desirable
· Full UK Driving Licence essential
The Business Development Manager position is offering £25,000 - £35,000 basic salary OTE £60,000 plus excellent benefits, with fantastic opportunities for progression available for the successful candidate.
All successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of application. Due to the volume of recent applications, if you do not receive a response within this timeframe please assume your application has been unsuccessful for the position of Business Development Manager.
This vacancy is being advertised by Technical Prospects Ltd. The services advertised by Technical Prospects Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.