about 1 month ago
Business Development Manager
£20k - £60k OTE
You will join our client as a Business Development Manager working in a territory assigned to you, and you will be approaching independent businesses to help them reduce their costs in taking card payments. The role includes maximising cold calling opportunities with 99% of the market to approach, referral generation and networking to identify and close new business sales.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Win over the hearts and minds of customers and switch them to our client.
- Presenting our client's unique price pledge.
- Demonstrate the incredible savings our client can achieve for their business.
- Close at least 10 deals a month.
Business Development Manager Requirements:
- Must have a hunter mentality and be driven to earn high commissions and incentives.
- Result orientated with a determined attitude to hit and exceed targets.
- People person with the tenacity to cold call every day and maximise every opportunity.
- A professional work ethic.
About Our Client:
Our client is a leading player in the payments industry because they have a remarkable price proposition that as yet, is unrivalled and when you combine this with their core values of pricing transparency, honesty and integrity, it is clear to see why their Trust Pilot reviews are the best in the industry.
“It’s a great product, excellent support from management directors and across the company.” Glassdoor Review, Apr 2019
Job type: Permanent, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30 pm
Salary: Basic salary £20,000 - £24,000 + Bonus Incentives worth £15k + commission O.T.E £60,000 + car allowance £4,800
Benefits: Car allowance of £4,800 pa, Mobile Phone, iPad and Pension Scheme. Plus, incentives are offered throughout the year and include 5-star all expenses paid holidays, weekends away and much more.
You may have experience of the following: Business Development Manager, Business Development Management, Business Development, BDM, Business Development Executive, Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Account Management, Key Account Manager, Territory Sales, Regional Sales, Payments Consultant, Payments Specialist