Business Development Manager – XpertHR: Sutton
XpertHR was established in 2002 with a single mission: to power great people management.
We deliver a unique suite of dynamic online tools and resources packed with employment law, good practice and benchmarks for HR professionals. With offices in London, New York and Amsterdam we are now looking for the best sales talent to boost our growing and successful UK based sales team.
At a global level, we are part of the FTSE 100 RELX Group, a world-leading provider of information solutions for professional customers across many industries.
Reporting to UK Sales Management, the Business Development Manager will be selling the suite of XpertHR solutions effectively across the UK in order to achieve individual and team objectives. As well as needing to prospect effectively to generate your own opportunities, your ability to deliver will be boosted by the number of qualified marketing leads which you’ll receive each week. Sounds great, right? What’s more, we absolutely believe in career development here at XpertHR and are proud to say that we have a number of home grown success stories who have successfully been promoted into larger roles within the business. And if all that wasn’t enough, we always look to play to your strengths by supporting you with a range of cutting edge tools and techniques to help you deliver your solutions in an engaging and customer centric way.
· Generate new business opportunities across your designated sales verticals, through acting on qualified leads in a timely manner alongside prospecting within your markets
· Identify, build and develop relationships with key decision makers, establishing a network of contacts within prospects
· Engage prospects in a detailed discovery process to identify relevant solutions, presenting XpertHR as a partner of choice, able to solve the customer’s challenges and meet or deliver on their People Strategy
· Effectively sell via the XpertSelling methodology in order to achieve revenue and KPI targets
· Sell multiple products across the XpertHR portfolio
· Negotiate effectively with customers, following agreed guidelines
· Monitor a range of information sources on a regular basis to stay in touch with our markets, identify self-generated leads and to keep abreast of latest industry news
Key Skills Required
· Excellent solution sales skills, with a proven track record of effectively selling over the telephone and face to face
· Great team player and people-orientated with excellent listening and communication skills
· Able to build relationships, with both external and internal stakeholders
· Able to acquire an effective working knowledge of XpertHR, the market, competitors and customers
· Good time management techniques
· Strong Negotiation skills
About Reed Business Information
Reed Business Information (RBI) provides information, analytics and data to business professionals worldwide. Our strong global products and services hold market-leading positions across a wide range of industry sectors including banking, petrochemicals and aviation where we help customers make key strategic decisions every day. RBI is part of RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information solutions for professional customers across industries.
RBI is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.